Drillbit - online efficiency software for the mining industry
A complex process simplified.
Drillbit is online efficiency software that allows for the entry and reporting of information on drill assets via an Internet application.
Drillbit speeds up the data entry process, has extensive usability and makes generating reports easy.
Drillbit provides significant return on investment because you can organise replacement of equipment faster, avoid stalling of projects, and therefore eliminate unproductive wage spending.
Drillbit was initially commissioned for one of Australia's largest mining services companies, Macmahon, and is now available to the mining and civil construction industries worldwide.
Click here to read the full case study.
What are the Benefits of Drillbit?
- Accurately predict costs to win more profitable projects
- Foresee equipment breakdowns
- Create a safer working environment
- Get replacements on time
- Eliminate unproductive wage spend
- Improve efficiency
What are the Features of Drillbit?
- Quick and easy data entry
- User friendly application
- High-level search ability
- View/access anywhere online
- Simple to use web based interface
- Extensive reporting via data export in multiple formats
"Drillbit is a fundamental piece of software used in the day-to-day operations of managing drilling equipment at Macmahon. It allows Macmahon to more accurately predict costs and therefore increase bidding success on projects.
Easy to use reports mean that Macmahon can quickly and precisely monitor the status of equipment and their progression and cost. The software has high search functionality and the ability to access it anywhere online."
Commercial Manager, Macmahon
Call Deadline today for a free demo +61 8 8359 2994